We have definitely experienced a lot of “ice” lately. But, if you want to shake off the winter chill with a little heat, come to the Cranford Fire and Ice event this weekend. It’s free. It’s fun. And it’s something the entire family can enjoy.
What: Cranford Fire and Ice 2022
Where: Downtown Cranford
When: Saturday, February 26th, 12 pm to 4 pm (rain date: February 27th)
Cranford Fire and Ice 2022
Our winter chill definitely helps the ice carvers create amazing sculptures. Watch them in action at the Cranford Hotel, the Cranford gazebo, and the River & Rail Cantina. Warm up by watching live fire-breathers perform at the Eastman Clock Plaza. Then, go get your face painted for free at the Thirsty Turtle. While traveling around to see these fabulous sights, make sure to stop at any (or all) of the 15 participating restaurants listed below to try their wings. Then, go to Eastman Clock Plaza before 4 pm to vote for your favorites. The winner will be crowned “King of the Wing” for 2022.
Participating “King of the Wing” Locations
- Ani Ramen (109 Walnut Ave)
- Cranford Station House (7 North Ave E)
- Craven BBQ (22 Eastman St)
- Mr. J’s Deli (15 Walnut Ave)
- Old City Cafe (20 N Union Ave)
- Pizzeria Bel Giardino (103 Miln St)
- River & Rail Cantina (230 South Ave E)
- Rustic Mill (109 North Ave W)
- Sapore di Italia (101 N Union Ave)
- Sonny G’s (2 South Ave W)
- Sub-Ology (17 North Ave W)
- Thirsty Turtle (1-7 South Ave E)
- Urban Burger (13 Eastman St)
- Venue 104 (104 N Union)
- Vinny’s Pizza (28 Eastman St)
Final Days of Cranford Storywalk
Do not forget. This is the last weekend that the Cranford Storywalk celebrating Black History Month will take place. It ends on Monday, February 28th. So, if you have not yet seen it, make it happen before, during, or after the Fire and Ice event. Trust me. You’re going to love it.